proudly presents the revolutionary book by
"His skin is clear, no more itching and scratching, no more blood on the sheets each morning and he sleeps soundly all night. Now, I wake up in the night because he's too quiet." - Eczema patient's grandmother
"You have no idea how relieved and grateful we are. Our lives have changed, J...is a different child, and there is no more stress in our family." - Eczema patient's mother
Eczema is not life-threatening, but is often a disturbing and distressing condition that results in physical, emotional and socio-psychological problems that affect not only the patient, but the whole family.
In his new book, Cook Islander Dr Joe Williams provides an in-depth look at the curse of eczema first described 25 centuries ago in Ancient Greece, shedding light on the root causes, symptoms and signs. The extensive worldwide research into eczema which has produced little by way of cure.
Dr Joe shares his life time of work with his eczema care therapy - which has been providing relief for tens of thousands of eczema sufferers since the turn of the century.
Intended for health professionals and for eczema suffers, their parents and caregivers who deal with the disease on a daily basis, the book includes eczema care treatment results, patient stories and before and after pictures.
"When you see the change in their lives and the smiles on
their faces, that's reward I get in treating all these
- Dr Joe Williams
- Before: Infant seborrhoeic eczema, appeared at 2 weeks old on scalp, face, neck, skin creases - worse after 3 months.
- After: Baby’s eczema was still clear on 3rd visit 1 month later. Had allergy to mother’s diet of eggs, nuts & dairy foods.
- Before: Atopic eczema for 12 years, suffered sleep deprivation, stress and depression. Food allergy - very high IGE level.
- After: Came from Australia for her eczema. Left after 5 days treatment a much happier person.
- Before: Severe atopic eczema with generalized rash and infection. Came from Sydney with mum, sent from hospital to clinic by a nurse.
- After: Her eczema was clear after 7 days and still clear 3 weeks later. Returned from Sydney 1 year later, her eczema was totally clear.
Watch the Videos!
About Dr. Joe
Dr Joe's interest in eczema began when he developed eczema in his second year at Medical School in New Zealand. There was little relief from treatment prescribed by a dermatologist and other doctors. His pain was shared by many. In 1963 he helped devise a treatment from a combined cream that relieved the itch and rash of a five-year-old child in Napier, where he was based. The cream would be the basis of an eczema care therapy treatment process which has transformed the lives of more than 40,000 sufferers across the world.
Dr Joe is the Medical Director and a GP at the Mt Wellington Integrated Family Health Centre. His career spans a period of over 50 years in medical practice, public health, health management, medical research, international health and politics. He is a Cook Islands Maori of Polynesian, Chinese and English ancestry.
Medical research played a significant role in his career. In the Cook Islands he conducted a number of research projects into communicable tropical diseases with introduction of mass treatment programmes that led to the eradication of some of these diseases. These included Lymphatic Filariasis, Intestinal Helminthiasis, Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia, Tuberculosis and Eosinophilic Meningo-Enccephalitis.
Of particular significance was the first ever 'Mass Drug Administration' (MDA) programme for filariasis, which was introduced in Aitutaki in 1968 and adopted by WHO as a pioneering project for the Global Programme for the Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis PELF.
The result of Dr Joe's years of research and treatment regime is the book, "Eczema, the Neglected Disease of Children".
Buy it Here
* Price excluding shipping. All fields marked with * are required.